Thursday, March 24, 2011

Live in La Chureca

If you click the link, - Live in La Chureca It takes you to the Lacrosse the nations site, where I posted a bunch of pictures and video of the kids in action during the program last week. Hopefully it gives you a better idea of what I do every day, and also gives you an idea of our "field" and space at school.

The video below is a name game that we played this week. The kids focused on eye contact and saying each other's names before passing the balls. We played this game all the time in the 3rd and 4th grade class in which I student taught this fall. Im very lucky that all of my passions are colliding down here in Nicaragua and I'm able to use so many different experiences and ideas from my lacrosse experiences, teaching experiences, and my own education to create this curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment